Admin closed chat for Ukrainian player in favour of russian

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Oliveira
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:458671225
4played Profil

Admin closed chat for Ukrainian player in favour of russian

Post by Oliveira »

Hi there :)
So today the admin closed my chat for hate speech.
I overreacted to the player Diezel.
The story is as follows, I'm from Ukraine. There's a russian player Diezel who started bugging me and insulting in his russian language. And he does that because he knows I'm Ukrainian and he doesn't like my style of playing. At first I answered his insults but then decided to ignore. Today he wrote to me "Оливейра ти гандон" ('Oliveira you are condom), I sort of ignored that but he persisted and then I overreacted and used some hate speech. But the Diezel player initiated conflict, broke rules of language usage on the server, and also used hate speech, but his chat wasn't closed. So what's that??? Do you think I want to stay on your server with such attitude?
Also, please could you delete my account here as I'm not planning to play on the server.
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Re: Admin closed chat for Ukrainian player in favour of russian

Post by Marach »

Hi Oliveira!
We don't care what nation a player belongs to and we don´t care wich conflicts excists between nations. Short... We are here to have Fun, primary, no matter which nation a player belongs to!
In favour of russian? My decision fell in favor of all players! "Oliveira you are a condom" is a very hard insulting :roll: and you reacted like that....
#22:03:14 | 18.09.22 Dust2 DM [NoSniper] STEAM_0:0:458671225 Oliveira shut your mouth dirty russian nazi
...aimed to Dizelb.
I can´t find any hard insultings outgoing from Dizelb. Stick to the facts and take a look at chat-history.
https://logs.4played.de/permalink/240/c ... 2/41630041
Yes, i´ve closed chat for Ukrainian player, cause of his extremistic reaction and i would do it again, regardless of origin.

Greetings,
Marach
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
Oliveira
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Oliveira »

Are you? Please answer why then didn't you gaged that player too? Not even for a day, not permanently like me?

You can't find any hard insultings, maybe because you didn't understand russian and turned blind eye when he was insulting and bullying me before (I mean other days). Check this https://logs.4played.de/permalink/240/c ... 2/41630041 "что ты хохол сказал?", "знаеш падла", "трусы мамаше твоей время стирать". It seems like you reacted only because I wrote in English and you could understand it. I should've complained about him when he started bullying me, now it would be a different story.

Yesterday some player repeatedly used word 'nigger' - no reaction, awesome! Multiple players use their own language, insult other players, use free votebans (Klacoo does it all the time), but nobody cares. When Ukrainian use his language and tries to defend himself - boom, gaged.

Getting constant chat spamming like "noobs", "no balls team", "no balls" isn't fun (it's about Diezel and Klacoo, they are doing it all the time).

Thanks for being such fair admin
Best regards
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Post by Marach »

Yes, i am. :winke:

Oliveira, thx for the Information. We couldn´t see everything. He´s gagged perm, too.

You first register yesterday and i think, u have never read the rules. Extremistic insulting like you did and the other now gagged player are harder sanctioned then other things, with the ecxeption of cheating. Now you´re a registered member... Take a look at ou r Ban-List, what happened every day. You´ll see many sanctioned players from different origins, so don´t play this childish Card!

If you´re cooled down a bit.... https://www.4played.de/nutzungsbedingun ... anslate=EN

And if you know or rules and servers, you had the option to type "!admincall". The Information, how you can send an Admincall is shown many times on all of our servers. Did you read that?

You really compare what Dizelb said with what you said? Your comparison is ridiculous. Sure, nobody speaks russian in our team, but we use tools to translate. Klacoo.... He can´t insult you, cause of that he´s gagged till 24.09.22.

Nobody here has to be insulted cause of their nationality and that is, what you did.
But let me talk to the others, what they think about it.

Greets,
Marach
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
Oliveira
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Oliveira »

'Nobody here has to be insulted cause of their nationality and that is, what you did.' That's your words. Ok. I agree. But I was insulted because I'm Ukrainian :(

So the thing with Diezel is he communicates nicely with most of the players (at least when I played I haven't noticed anything except balls talks) but as soon as he found out I'm from Ukraine he started bullying me which I ignored for a long time. So knowing what happening in my country and what his country is doing to my country he decides to pick at me, to insult me. How sick is that? Can you imagine how it feels? So is that the child card you mentioned?

And yes, I haven't read the rules, and yes I used hate speech, but the dude provoked me, it just accumulated in me for a time and than burst. He insulted me because I am Ukrainian and I responded but my response was more cumulative and distant in time and you only noticed that last piece. Does that give more context to my reaction? Hope it does. So maybe now the comparison is not so ridiculous.

I totally agree with your decision, my actions are against server rules, it was hard violation, and I'm not asking to remove gag. I just wanted to explain myself. I'm not going to play on this server with players like Diezel. Btw, I can't see him in ban-list.
Thanks for understanding.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

You both got 14 days gag. This was the last warning to both of you.
Take this chance and be smart.

Thread closed.

Best regards
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played