A seriuosly unfair forever mute

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

HannaH MontanA
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4902544
4played Profil

A seriuosly unfair forever mute

Post by HannaH MontanA »

Hey,
So in all seriousness, it became kinda bizzare as I've been playing for so long now, we all know why I've been muted.
I have so many advocates that would like to get me unmuted.

But let's be serious, like, I'm a black jewish guy, we're European, this word is meaningless let alone the fact that.... I myself am from Africa, we have also been enslaved by well.... we all remember 1939, my wife grandparents living in Czechia sure do.

So that's about my background and racism that is just an absurd thing to say about me.

Now about other things, some guy recently said he adores hitler, I reported it via admincall, nothing, he's still there.
Some guy doing duck noises spamming all over, he's still there.
Some guy literally named himself Hitler and he wasn't muted.
Some guy admitted he said it too, got muted, but then got unmuted because it was as a joke.

So being European, that ""N"" word means absolutely NOTHING, I called as part of a friendly chat with some guy i have in my friends list and yet I'm still muted.

Do what you do, I'll keep playing, I'm just an adult looking to enjoy some time with good people, hopefully I'll get unmuted

best regards,
yours truly.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: A seriuosly unfair forever mute

Post by Bi@ »

hello, you are not new to insults. if you go and see, you had already been sanctioned for several insults.
I'm sorry, but you can't be freed. insults of that kind are not allowed on our servers.
for all other issues. we will take care of each individual case.
p.s. yes we are in europe and i am italian, here in italy, if you say that word you are taken to court. Just to understand each other well.
Greetings
BB
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Post by Marach »

Some guy doing duck noises spamming all over, he's still there.
Some guy literally named himself Hitler and he wasn't muted.
Some guy admitted he said it too, got muted, but then got unmuted because it was as a joke.
Some guy.....?! DATE, TIME, SERVER, SteamID? Our Banlist is full with some guys. If we don't notice something, we rely on other players to report violations as well.

I agree with Bi@´s decision. This statement is racist and will not be tolerated here at all and also in Germany you can be legally prosecuted for such insults.

Greetings,
Marach
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
HannaH MontanA
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4902544
4played Profil

Post by HannaH MontanA »

Huh? I've never receieved a ban, a temp-mute, anything, other than that my "ban list" is clear.

Now about that word, in that case I guess every 2nd movie including black people is censored in Europe? as the american blacks are using it all the time.

And again, I'm AFRICAN, my grandparents are from AFRICA, my skin colour is on the DARK SIDE, yeah, let's see a judge gets me in jail for calling a friend of mine that word.

I would get 6 months, 1 year whatever, even from that theoritical jail you would get released at some point

Btw, I just realized something, in Hebrew, we literally say that word when we refer to people from Nigeria, it's not an insult, it is what it is, why are we to blame for white-americans enslaving and insulting their black slaves, I didn't enslave anyone, hell, I just literally wrote that my wife granddparents were SLAVES FOR 6 FUCK1NG YEARS.

So yeah, obivously this is an English / German server, I get that I'm not stupid.

Hopefully, you'll change your mind due to that, or at least the length of this penalty.