Unban request.

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

EliTe
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:16757124
4played Profil

Unban request.

Post by EliTe »

Hi to all.

Today i have been banned on the dust2 deathmatch server.
Many of the opposing players thought that i cheated, they said i had a wh which is of course not the case, anyway many complained to the admin which then banned me.

I am kindly asking for an unban, since i enjoy coming to your servers, because the daily vip lasts more than on the "rival" servers which start with "c2"

Edit: I usually play on the "nosniper" server without any problem, you can check stats to see that i come quite often
Long time i had not been on the "regular" dust2 serv and this happens...

Thanks for you answers.
Greetings
Elite
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: Unban request.

Post by Bi@ »

let me check and I will give you an answer shortly.
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

I didn't ban you for wh, you use, in addition to a macro for recoil, "let me tell you, it sucks", an aid to automatic aiming. you killed two people behind the wall. one devil and the other photerr. so if you want to join our servers again, you need to register with another steam id.
BB
EliTe
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by EliTe »

Please, i ask you to reconsider what you say.
I have never cheated, and never will,
What tell you that i use such programs? Because i don't. I play legit since i have the game, it will not change.
I request another admin to watch the demo.... There is nothing fishy on it.
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

none of you have ever admitted to cheating. Nobody.
So you think we're the dumb ones and you're the smart one? all never admit to using anything. many use macros and say it's not true. so the theory is: when the rifle fires, it doesn't rise due to the recoil but it lowers?
I'll tell you something. mouse sensitivity, mouse speed, and video resolution make a difference in recoil. but never ever can the rifle go down without a macro or ahk or whatever.
it seems to you all that there are people here who do not know these things. I'll give you a little information, in my house I have 40 mice. and I have bought at least 150 from all over the world. so don't tell me this bullshit.
I repeat, for what you have been sanctioned, the possibility is to create another account to access our servers.
BB
EliTe
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by EliTe »

Of course cheaters say they don't cheat.
Legit players say it aswell. ;)

I am not saying you are dumb, i'm saying you're making a mistake by "trusting" your demo recording.
I'm not new to CSS, i know the game pretty well. And one thing i know is that SOURCETV negate the recoil. You can watch anybody from a distant TV, it will be the same.

I do have recoil and i do try my best to control it. These things you can not see from a sourceTV, and i have proof for this. I recorded à demo of me playing on another DM: https://filetransfer.io/data-package/ACUmOe9e#link
If you dare take a look, you will see recoil is there; but controlled.

Anyway i hope someone else check the recording and unban me. Because it make me sad to be unfairly banned and, once again, 4played servers are the deathmatch i enjoy the most.
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

EliTe wrote: Mon 17. Apr 2023, 18:15 Of course cheaters say they don't cheat.
Legit players say it aswell. ;)

I am not saying you are dumb, i'm saying you're making a mistake by "trusting" your demo recording.
I'm not new to CSS, i know the game pretty well. And one thing i know is that SOURCETV negate the recoil. You can watch anybody from a distant TV, it will be the same.

I do have recoil and i do try my best to control it. These things you can not see from a sourceTV, and i have proof for this. I recorded à demo of me playing on another DM: https://filetransfer.io/data-package/ACUmOe9e#link
If you dare take a look, you will see recoil is there; but controlled.

Anyway i hope someone else check the recording and unban me. Because it make me sad to be unfairly banned and, once again, 4played servers are the deathmatch i enjoy the most.
Hey EliTe,

give me some minutes. I will also check out your demo and have a look.

Best regards
HM
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
EliTe
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by EliTe »

Hi Honey-Mom, thank you.
On a side note, following the ban i went to the discord server but it seem to be empty, am i on the good one ? I saw a message from you here but it was several days ago.

Regards;
EliTe
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

source tv does not cancel recoil. the recoil is given by the graphics. cannot be edited by source tv.
in the demo I recorded? yes, it's true, but I've been looking at you for some time. I have seen 3 demos of 10 minutes each.
BB
EliTe
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by EliTe »

Of course source TV negate the recoil .... That is why you can sometimes see people spraying down with AK47, aiming for feets and getting headshots. On a pov recording the crosshair is not at the same place at all.