insult for nationalistic reasons - legal action - official email correspondence

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

shooter(r)
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:37235224
4played Profil

insult for nationalistic reasons - legal action - official email correspondence

Post by shooter(r) »

Dear 4Played memberer,

with reference to the previous correspondence, I kindly inform you that I am waiting until 31.07.2023 0:00 to:
- an explanation of the existing situation of insulting me on the basis of nationality by the player goldy2012 on your server,
- explanation and apology from the administrator Honey Mom for the same reasons. screen in previous email
(by the way, check yourself in the logs)

After the aforementioned date - I will ask my lawyer to ask the relevant German institutions to thoroughly investigate this matter. And I'm thinking of the "Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung - BPB" and the Bundesamt für Verfassungsschutz - BfV, well, unless he comes up with something else.

I do not agree with nationalism and will not allow anyone to insult me because of my origin. I am deeply disgusted by this.

Attached is the screenshot from the previous email

regards
Shooter
Attachments
screen1.png
screen1.png (30.34 KiB) Viewed 6372 times
TBC|Snake
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4605771
4played Profil

Re: insult for nationalistic reasons - legal action - official email correspondence

Post by TBC|Snake »

Dear Shooter,

first of all i would like to remind you that 4played is a plattform from players 4 players... we are privately financed and all together enjoy the game since years. Things like your message shorten the fun and can contribute to an end of all gameservers of 4played. As you yourself enjoy our servers a long time - i ask you to think about yourself and what you are doing.

The Adminteam of 4played everyday does its best to keep our servers an save and healthy environment. So we try to keep all players away that insult others or share political or extremistic content. Many players have praised us for this in the past as you also can read here in our forum.

In your mentioned case you where right that the player goldy called you an "polish idiot" a few days before... BUT - you called him an "asshole" just 15 seconds before as you can see here:

So i guess he just responded on your prior insult.

On the day you now are complaining about you verbally attacked goldy multiple times. And after you wrote this text:

you got gagged for further text or voicemessages. We cannot allow you to share extremistic texts on our servers. So in my opinion Honey-Mom acted a 100 % correct following our serverrules. In addition i am pretty sure that your lawyer would advice you not to act like announced because you also insulted the other player what you yourself can be judged for.

I hope you can now better understand how the sanction came about
Snake

Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: insult for nationalistic reasons - legal action - official email correspondence

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hey shooter(r),

please read our rules before playing on our servers.
Politican / religious stuff is absolutely forbidden !!

That's why i had to gag you.
rules.jpg
rules.jpg (124.45 KiB) Viewed 6354 times
Moreover, I will not be threatened with a lawyer. Now I will think about how to proceed with you. Probably I will exclude you completely from the gameservers & forum.

Best regards
H o n e y - M o m
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Stefan
Development
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11827467
4played Profil

Post by Stefan »

I also looked at the log file again. Is it probably a misunderstanding?

Shooter probably only complains that goldy_2012 was not punished for his statements - so a corresponding sanction would also be appropriate here:

https://logs.4played.de/permalink/240/c ... 3/45948920

Nevertheless, as "TBC|Snake" found out, Shooter is the one who initially insults goldy_2012. Of course, this must also be punished, but not because of "extremism".

Best regards,
Stefan
JETZT 4PLAYED BEI TWITTER UND FACEBOOK FOLGEN!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/4playedDE | Facebook: http://fb.com/4played
TBC|Snake
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by TBC|Snake »

Stefan wrote: Tue 25. Jul 2023, 14:35 I also looked at the log file again. Is it probably a misunderstanding?

Shooter probably only complains that goldy_2012 was not punished for his statements - so a corresponding sanction would also be appropriate here:

https://logs.4played.de/permalink/240/c ... 3/45948920

Nevertheless, as "TBC|Snake" found out, Shooter is the one who initially insults goldy_2012. Of course, this must also be punished, but not because of "extremism".

Best regards,
Stefan
There where two incicents... the insulting and the extremist slur... see my post above
Snake

shooter(r)
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by shooter(r) »

Stefan
I absolutely agree with you
I was just fighting for a little self-respect, and for the stigmatization of hate speech based on nationality - because that is the most disgusting thing, but at the end I was also called names by Honey - Mom - and that completely blew me away.

I don't know what to think about all this now - I don't want to report you anywhere, in fact I like your server, but honey -mom - thinks like goldy - agreed with him.
How do you guys see it?
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

shooter(r) wrote: Tue 25. Jul 2023, 09:59 After the aforementioned date - I will ask my lawyer to ask the relevant German institutions to thoroughly investigate this matter.
What should I think about this ?
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
shooter(r)
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by shooter(r) »

TBC|Snake
I agree with the first part of your statement, I respect your work and always try to thank you for it at every opportunity,
zle the rest of your statement does not convince me

Heney - let's get this over with - I don't want to make a problem for you - just admit that you overreacted too and let's end it here.

besides, if you take off the gag it will be nice - if not it's hard.
I played about 8 years on your server, but I don't need to anymore.
TBC|Snake
Ehemalig
4played Profil

Post by TBC|Snake »

shooter(r) wrote: Tue 25. Jul 2023, 21:34
[...] but at the end I was also called names by Honey - Mom - and that completely blew me away. [...]
Shooter i think there is a misunderstanding in the language!

honey.JPG
honey.JPG (21.2 KiB) Viewed 6253 times

Here Honey says to goldy that "thats no reason to call him (thats you shooter) a polish idiot" - so Honey-Mom at that point warned goldy and did not attack you!!

I am glad that you thought about yourself and are more calm than in your first message. And i also agree that nationalism or racism has to be fought.

We will talk about your gag in the adminteam and will let you know how we will proceed on
Snake

shooter(r)
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by shooter(r) »

maybe this is due to linguistic errors but I was gagged when I said exactly the same thing as you:
that nationalism is resurgent in Europe and we need to fight mines

Agree that the CS server is not the place for this kind of talk - but emotions worked.

And the last thing - I expected an apology from Honey - and I'm sorry: I thought you were attacking me as well as Gold - and it was completely different - I'm sorry that I thought so

shooter