ban

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Theasott
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:146394822
4played Profil

ban

Post by Theasott »

Hey, just a simple question, You banned me becouse i called for admin????!!!! really????

I found cheater on server, and no one come on server, but when i just start using for the moment different language i got a red warning?
and this is fair on this server?

Also Ban for 2 weeks just for admincall and no reaction from admin?

Yes a year ago i called for admin cos i think there was a lot of cheaters, but i stopped, just called becouse was exactly headshoot by the wall many times, scanning walls, that player use wallhack.
He will back next time and next.

but like i said, ban for admincall its not make sense.
If you compare rest bans on players on servers my ban, its nothing.
TBC|Snake
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:4605771
4played Profil

Re: ban

Post by TBC|Snake »

Theasott wrote: Fri 8. Sep 2023, 23:58 Hey, just a simple question, You banned me becouse i called for admin????!!!! really????

I found cheater on server, and no one come on server, but when i just start using for the moment different language i got a red warning?

Yes a year ago i called for admin cos i think there was a lot of cheaters, but i stopped, just called becouse was exactly headshoot by the wall many times, scanning walls, that player use wallhack.

Hello Theasott,

the reason you got banned is that you didn't stop spamming !Admincalls to our system. An Admin checked the situation and annouced that in chat. While checking that you wrote in a different language and was in conflict with the serverrules where you just got a simple warning (shown in red). After that you continued spamming admincalls and got banned for just 2 days. (See your ban => HERE <=)

Your ban will expire today at 9:20 pm. After that you are fully good to go again
Snake

Theasott
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:146394822
4played Profil

Post by Theasott »

TBC|Snake wrote: Sat 9. Sep 2023, 08:35
Theasott wrote: Fri 8. Sep 2023, 23:58 Hey, just a simple question, You banned me becouse i called for admin????!!!! really????

Hello Theasott,

the reason you got banned is that you didn't stop spamming !Admincalls to our system. An Admin checked the situation and annouced that in chat. While checking that you wrote in a different language and was in conflict with the serverrules where you just got a simple warning (shown in red). After that you continued spamming admincalls and got banned for just 2 days. (See your ban => HERE <=)

Your ban will expire today at 9:20 pm. After that you are fully good to go again

okay, I understand what you mean, but noone came to check it.
Also in rules server there is information about how many time i can call for admin?

Really ban for that? for 2 days? people get ban for more biggest s***t than mine calls.
I say again, i never know calling for help from admin is limited.

Next time i will not spam with admincalls, just i will records demo to prove it.

About different language, I used but not always, sometimes yes its true, but its not only me.
You can always hear from me ''apologise for that''.

Could you unbanned me? its Saturday.
Come on Snake :D
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

The rule says "admincall abuse --> ban". You sent us 6 times an admincall. Absolutely abusing behavior.
It has nothing to do with whatever someone else breaks the rules or not.
You also ignored our rule and got a 2-day-ban for it. Fair.

Now your ban is expired and you can have fun again. Next time I m sure you will do it much better than last time. :)

Best regards
H o n e y - M o m

P.s: One admincall is more than enough. If there is no admin at the moment for ban a hacker .... later we can check all admincalls via "SouceTV".
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played