Yet another unjustified ban

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

xkscr
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:90607056
4played Profil

Yet another unjustified ban

Post by xkscr »

I have been banned yesterday for "multihacking" despite not having used a single cheat, the demo linked to my ban absolutely doesn't demonstrate the use of any cheats at all. And before anyone mentions it, yes I have a VAC ban on my account but that's not relevant. Sad to see legit players getting the hammer just because some admin thinks we're too good lol
WackSo.Be
Spiel-Admin
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:26189201
4played Profil

Re: Yet another unjustified ban

Post by WackSo.Be »

Hello,

I will check this out and FYI...a VAC ban is most deffenetly relevant ^^

Greets,
WackSo.Be
WackSo.Be
Spiel-Admin
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:26189201
4played Profil

Post by WackSo.Be »

whats ur SteamID/IGN
xkscr
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by xkscr »

WackSo.Be wrote: Thu 22. Feb 2024, 13:54 whats ur SteamID/IGN
STEAM_0:0:90607056
xkscr
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

good evening, yes you were not using any cheat that is detectable by the program. since you know very well how the "vac" works.
you were using a no recoil. and you can see it very well and you know very well what it is. so let's not kid ourselves.
BB
xkscr
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by xkscr »

Bi@ wrote: Thu 22. Feb 2024, 16:45 good evening, yes you were not using any cheat that is detectable by the program. since you know very well how the "vac" works.
you were using a no recoil. and you can see it very well and you know very well what it is. so let's not kid ourselves.
BB
Are you schizophrenic ? I think you're seeing things my brother. You keep banning people for this bullshit reason and have no proof to back up your claims. I'm just better at the game than you, get over it.

Your ban hammer finger's too itchy, you shouldn't be an admin.
Karacho
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5047012
4played Profil

Post by Karacho »

I could also say you shouldn't be a player :D
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

hi, then, first the sick schizophrenic is you and not me.!
second, do you think you are better than me? ok. it can fit. I find it very difficult but ok.
It's a game and not a holy war!
there is no game in the world that lowers the weapon due to recoil. Neither you nor anyone should teach me how a game works. I have 130 mice and 13000 hours of gaming here alone. and you think I don't know what no reocoil is.?? aahhahahahahhahaha
but the problem here is only you. because you know very well what it is, in fact you were also banned from the vac for cheating.
but I repeat, like many, being afraid that the VAC will catch you, you still use programs "that you and I know very well", which the VAC cannot read.
finally, do you know how many people like you, in LAN games in gaming centers, make excuses because they don't hit anyone? many! either no recoil or no kill.
Now I'll leave you to your glorious nervousness. You will always win because you are the best of all!
BB
xkscr
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by xkscr »

Bi@ wrote: Fri 23. Feb 2024, 08:44 hi, then, first the sick schizophrenic is you and not me.!
second, do you think you are better than me? ok. it can fit. I find it very difficult but ok.
It's a game and not a holy war!
there is no game in the world that lowers the weapon due to recoil. Neither you nor anyone should teach me how a game works. I have 130 mice and 13000 hours of gaming here alone. and you think I don't know what no reocoil is.?? aahhahahahahhahaha
but the problem here is only you. because you know very well what it is, in fact you were also banned from the vac for cheating.
but I repeat, like many, being afraid that the VAC will catch you, you still use programs "that you and I know very well", which the VAC cannot read.
finally, do you know how many people like you, in LAN games in gaming centers, make excuses because they don't hit anyone? many! either no recoil or no kill.
Now I'll leave you to your glorious nervousness. You will always win because you are the best of all!
BB
Dude is probably in his 30s being a CS:S server admin and writing essays on a forum lmfao. I'll reiterate that I'm not using ANYTHING whether you like it or not, I just know how to use my fucking mouse you sperg. Oh and, sentences always start with a capital letter.
xkscr
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by xkscr »

Anyways, it would be nice if another admin took a look at this case because Bi@ is a lunatic and just bans people whenever he has the slightest suspicion of them cheating, I looked through the "Bans" section and it seems it's not his first time unjustifiably banning someone for this very reason. I just want to be able to play on my favorite server without some loser banning me while I'm playing by the rules.