Administrative arbitrariness

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

lust4bass
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:34564594
4played Profil

Administrative arbitrariness

Post by lust4bass »

I just killed this guy 3 times in a raw and been permanent banned
Not the act of a child, but of a man
I bow to your professionalism
benno_berghammer
Spiel-Admin
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:11845729
4played Profil

Re: Administrative arbitrariness

Post by benno_berghammer »

HI,

you will receive an anwser by the admin responsible for that ban soon.

rgds
Benno
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Post by Marach »

Hey!
This is not administrative arbitrariness! This ensures a consistent gaming experience for everyone. At the moment a demo was recorded, your gameplay looked suspicious. And that was the only thing that led to the ban. The others will check the demo and decide and this decision has no personal motives.

But this is no reason to launch a counterattack with your heading.
Mistakes are human, if it was a mistake.

Rage Ban, Act of a child, Administrative arbitrariness..... pffff

A simple question about why would have been enough without becoming directly offensive.

rgds
Marach
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
ᴸᵁᴸᵁᴹᴬᴻᴻ
Ehemalig
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:16244097
4played Profil

Post by ᴸᵁᴸᵁᴹᴬᴻᴻ »

Hello everyone,

Take a look at the demos from SourceTV at
- 10:40 p.m.
- 10:45 p.m.
- 10:55 p.m

(._.)

greetings :-)
lust4bass
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by lust4bass »

A Simple answer to your simple question

Whole last year or so I played on my laptop only CSS and only on 4played.de servers. It`s not overloaded with customization plugins/addons and here I can meet some really good players to have competitive fun with. This is my one of the most preferred ways to escape. And now somebody took away this from me for nothing

A complex answer to your simple question

Provable facts:
  • 1. I have played CSS for about 3k hours, so I had time to get some knowledge how it works
  • 2. I have 0 VAC bans, because I never use cheats
  • 3. I'm not new on 4played.de servers, played here about 200 hours, so you have not only played decent time versus me, but also spectate and record my gameplay, you know me, know how I play
  • 4. Demo, which you provided is NOT about the time when you banned me, nevertheless lets talk about it. I have 20 frags and died 12 times during it, resulted KDR is 1.66 (with bots among players, Karl), its not spectacular in my opinion or in your experience its typical for cheaters? Also what exactly cheat I used do you think? why I was banned?

But lets come back to time when you banned me. Where is demo of it? Why you didn't attach it to my ban page?

I have 3 hypnotizes for this fact:
  • 1. You didn't record corresponding demo because you have banned me not while spectating, but while playing. You just entered the server and start to warming up, essentially your shooting was far from the best.
    In opposite I was here for more than an hour. Having that in mind there is nothing special in a fact that you died 3 times in a raw from my bullets. Even more with some luck you could killed me that way. It's not rare case, CSS even has special icon near player nick for such moments.
  • 2. You have correct record, but uploaded another because its even more obvious than attached, on the moment of this comment, my ban has no connection to cheating/hacking its was pure emotions. The final moment for me on 4played.de servers was when you failed to killed me from behind and I HS you for the third time after turn around.
  • 3. And I want to believe especially this version is true. You have needed/correct record, but uploaded another just by mistake. And your decision to isolate me from quickly dуing CSS community was a another little mistake. And nobody other in future will be punished same way as me by you even if I silently go away.
At the end we are all weak and controlled by ancient limbic system, but can grow own prefrontal cortex to bring more justice to that mad world)

Choose Wisely
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hello lust4bass,

Tomorrow our headadmin Bi@ will decide final about your ban.
He will decide as an external expert.

Thanks for your patience

Greez
HM
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

hi, is free.
BB
lust4bass
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by lust4bass »

Please take my apologies dear Marach for sarcasm in previous communication, I'll try to better control my emotions too

Thanks to everyone who was not indifferent

cya in cs_Italy