Bia the boy who can't contain his emotions

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Nitrous
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:47099388
4played Profil

Bia the boy who can't contain his emotions

Post by Nitrous »

Thank you very much for the ban just because I don't use anything and admin bia can't stand the fact that he loses. Thanks a lot for the moments on your server but his approach is a total tragedy when he loses so he bans me for "cheats"
I've been playing without cheats for over 2600 hours and you feel the need to take your frustration out on someone who will kill you. Sorry I come to the server to play and not to communicate with you when you post something.
Bi@
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:6937256
4played Profil

Re: Bia the boy who can't contain his emotions

Post by Bi@ »

by your own admission, but there was no need for an admission., you use and use no recoil. just see how your shots go and how your rifle drops. You don't need NASA to understand it. I told you over and over 10,000 times to unplug it over the past few months. but nothing matters to you. and you think I care about losing or winning or watching all the time without playing to enforce the rules.
I have my beautiful life and I repeat, I don't care if I lose or win. but I don't use tricks, but you, you are so much superior to others, and you think that others are idiots and only you know things.
and as always then you come to the forum to come and cry and say adminnnnnnn but I don't use anything!!! never let anyone say I use something.
there are many better players than you and me, but they are still here on our servers playing. this is the clear demonstration that here there is no indifference and people no banned at random.
and I repeat, you yourself admitted to using no recoil, but it doesn't take an expert to understand it.
Nitrous
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Nitrous »

But everything you write is pure lies. I have never used anything and I don't use anything. I don't write about myself that I'm the best player, I have better moments when I'm doing well and worse moments when I'm not. It's unbelievable that I wasn't banned until now and you played there even when I was there :). Just because you write something to me doesn't mean that I have to answer ( I came to play not to write in the chat). And as long as I don't break the rules I don't see why :). unfortunately you hit the wrong one and I got banned for nothing but thank you very much hopefully it will help your frustration.
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

First of all, I don't write lies. You said it, using no recoil, not me. I'm not frustrated at all. I should be why?? ahahhahaha
u remember?
#16:02:26 | 16.03.24 Bi@ rpm sto or no the fucking no recoil?
#16:07:42 | 16.03.24 Bi@ no stop no?
#16:07:47 | 16.03.24 <RpM> NO
4played Profil

Post by Nitrous »

Do I go crying to the forum just because I ask for something for which I was falsely banned? Sorry, but I'm not asking about your life as you have it, I'm dealing with a completely different thing. I don't mind waiting here for other admin team members to comment and if they have the same opinion my life won't be ruined just because of your wrong decision. I wish you all the best in life, especially if you find yourself in a situation where you will be falsely marked for something you didn't do.

So if I write that I use cheats, should I get banned even if I don't have them? :D You know how many times I wrote (aimbot on,multihack activated,WH on) and I'm not just writing about myself.

If you decide to ban me based on the "irony" I write, put it in the rules :(
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

you were not falsely banned.
you said it yourself!!! do you want to understand???? you admitted it yourself!!
although I repeat, you didn't need NASA to understand it.
Nitrous
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Nitrous »

Look, I didn't come here to argue with you. I clearly wrote that I come to play and not to communicate with you. So if I write something ironically I get permanently banned, right? :D Please let someone else review this situation and not put yourself in the role of "god"
Bi@
Verwaltung
4played Profil

Post by Bi@ »

always deny. even when you write it yourself!!! always deny!!!!!! hahahahhahahha
You're funny I admit it
Nitrous
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Nitrous »

I don't have to deny anything, I made it clear that you have a problem with understanding, that's not my problem. That's why I wrote that I will wait for someone else and you don't have to keep writing here your "proofs" which are not visible even on the demo :D

So I get banned for the word NO but you as Mr. God can write that you turn on aimbot? :D You're a terrible hypocrite
https://postimg.cc/SXW8prwp
Nitrous
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Nitrous »

Thank you for the second blocking of the account, I hope you can defend this one too.