fixing the server
Posted: Tue 6. Oct 2026, 21:51
Still a ongoing thing but at the speed of light we're getting there.
UNless nothing changes, like I guess usually it might be in 5 years before we see a job that took 5 minutes at most for the average SysOp.
For now better just disable the annoying map vote, because it does not work ..
Adding might be extremly helpful because I still see a lot of dirty NSFW sprays and people getting away with it !
SM module:
sm_spraytrace
Also while in there..
FIle: addons/sourcemod/configs/gungame/weaponinfo.txt
From
To
Edit:
it would also be nice to stop playing against big time laggers with 100ms ping or higher.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=769939
Easy set the limit and players get kicked with a msg to fix their network.

UNless nothing changes, like I guess usually it might be in 5 years before we see a job that took 5 minutes at most for the average SysOp.
For now better just disable the annoying map vote, because it does not work ..
Adding might be extremly helpful because I still see a lot of dirty NSFW sprays and people getting away with it !
SM module:
sm_spraytrace
Also while in there..
FIle: addons/sourcemod/configs/gungame/weaponinfo.txt
From
Code: Select all
"weapon_usp"
{
"weapon" "weapon_usp"
"silenced" "1"
}Code: Select all
"weapon_usp"
{
"weapon" "weapon_usp"
"silenced" "0"
}it would also be nice to stop playing against big time laggers with 100ms ping or higher.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=769939
Easy set the limit and players get kicked with a msg to fix their network.