Search found 9 matches

by luc1d
Sun 27. Sep 2026, 23:34
Forum: General
Topic: AWP damage
Replies: 6
Views: 499

Re: AWP damage

Thank you for taking your time to explain this. Fair enough.
by luc1d
Sun 27. Sep 2026, 14:55
Forum: General
Topic: AWP damage
Replies: 6
Views: 499

Re: AWP damage

Then how do I get -108 , -107 , -109 so often ? Doesn't make any sense. By your logic it shouldn't happen and the only way vips could survive is by hitting the legs which is -84. This is so random. If the guy has 125 hp , then I understand that I need two hits to kill. But when the guy litteraly ...
by luc1d
Sun 27. Sep 2026, 01:43
Forum: General
Topic: AWP damage
Replies: 6
Views: 499

Re: AWP damage

So powerful that it leaves the enemy on 1hp because of the vip hp boost , yeah. ^^ Kinda.... Most of the time you need 2 shots to put players down. :roll:
Sigh
by luc1d
Sat 26. Sep 2026, 19:15
Forum: General
Topic: AWP damage
Replies: 6
Views: 499

AWP damage

Hello guys , I just wanted to vent my frustration concerning the AWP damage within the VIP system. I am so tired of being killed after hiting the enemy and he's left on 1 hp making it very obsolete and useless.

It should be a one hit kill weapon considering you put a limit of 2 per team. If I got ...
by luc1d
Wed 16. Sep 2026, 20:40
Forum: General
Topic: New Update
Replies: 4
Views: 522

Re: New Update

I can't connect anymore. Says server running on older version of the game.
by luc1d
Tue 25. Aug 2026, 12:55
Forum: General
Topic: Server problem
Replies: 2
Views: 666

Server problem

vvvv.png
vvvv.png (475.58 KiB) Viewed 656 times
I don't know what happened , but I think nobody is able to connect anymore.
by luc1d
Fri 29. Aug 2025, 16:51
Forum: General
Topic: insults
Replies: 5
Views: 28550

Re: insults

Do you realize you can mute player ? It will mute text in chat from that player alongside voice.
by luc1d
Sat 3. May 2025, 22:25
Forum: Bans
Topic: How I am banned ?
Replies: 2
Views: 1825

Re: How I am banned ?

Appreciate that :)
by luc1d
Sat 3. May 2025, 15:01
Forum: Bans
Topic: How I am banned ?
Replies: 2
Views: 1825

How I am banned ?

Hi , I am playing on this server for years now and had 0 issues. Never used hacks , where are proofs ? That would be stupid using hacks during a deathmatch with bots. I don't see any sense in that but okay...Many people say I am cheating and can't believe their eyes due to skill issue but how is ...