Hi,
1) By the way, it’s important to understand the context and the reaction behind my message.
Rosen was spectating the entire evening that day. Knowing that he’s an admin, I immediately made the connection with the various hacking accusations I receive on a daily basis.
Please see it simply as ...
Search found 11 matches
- Sun 27. Sep 2026, 13:46
- Forum: Bans
- Topic: aimbot "gz"
- Replies: 5
- Views: 494
- Thu 24. Sep 2026, 20:38
- Forum: Vorschläge, Lob und Kritik
- Topic: 4played.de Community – Steam Group
- Replies: 3
- Views: 686
Re: 4played.de Community – Steam Group
If anybody want to join, you're welcome :) https://steamcommunity.com/chat/invite/hRbYaCjq
https://i.ibb.co/rGhhVsVq/1.png
https://i.ibb.co/Y7grKFNr/2.png
https://i.ibb.co/cKK7D7yn/Capture-d-cran-2026-09-20-011156.png
https://i.ibb.co/VY0cbXjn/3.png
https://i.ibb.co/BHNx8YM8/Capture-d-cran ...
https://i.ibb.co/rGhhVsVq/1.png
https://i.ibb.co/Y7grKFNr/2.png
https://i.ibb.co/cKK7D7yn/Capture-d-cran-2026-09-20-011156.png
https://i.ibb.co/VY0cbXjn/3.png
https://i.ibb.co/BHNx8YM8/Capture-d-cran ...
- Thu 24. Sep 2026, 20:30
- Forum: Bans
- Topic: aimbot "gz"
- Replies: 5
- Views: 494
Re: aimbot "gz"
Hey @RosenBritt,
Like I said do your colleague HoneyMom, you're also welcome in our steam group.
"Hi Honey Moon and forum communauty,
I hope you’re doing well.
Originally, this message was meant for you, but I think it’s stuck in the outbox because you’re probably receiving too many messages ...
Like I said do your colleague HoneyMom, you're also welcome in our steam group.
"Hi Honey Moon and forum communauty,
I hope you’re doing well.
Originally, this message was meant for you, but I think it’s stuck in the outbox because you’re probably receiving too many messages ...
- Tue 22. Sep 2026, 19:44
- Forum: Vorschläge, Lob und Kritik
- Topic: Insulting - Hacker
- Replies: 4
- Views: 476
Re: Insulting - Hacker
ok deal
- Mon 21. Sep 2026, 21:08
- Forum: Vorschläge, Lob und Kritik
- Topic: Insulting - Hacker
- Replies: 4
- Views: 476
- Sun 20. Sep 2026, 01:14
- Forum: Vorschläge, Lob und Kritik
- Topic: 4played.de Community – Steam Group
- Replies: 3
- Views: 686
4played.de Community – Steam Group
Hi Honey Moon and forum communauty,
I hope you’re doing well.
Originally, this message was meant for you, but I think it’s stuck in the outbox because you’re probably receiving too many messages.
I thought it might be interesting to invite you to the Steam group for our server.
I created a small ...
I hope you’re doing well.
Originally, this message was meant for you, but I think it’s stuck in the outbox because you’re probably receiving too many messages.
I thought it might be interesting to invite you to the Steam group for our server.
I created a small ...
- Sun 20. Sep 2026, 01:10
- Forum: Vorschläge, Lob und Kritik
- Topic: Insulting - Hacker
- Replies: 4
- Views: 476
Re: Insulting
Es wird immer wilder.
Ich fasse zusammen:
Ich beschuldige nun JEDEN der gute Leistung zeigt als Cheater. JEDEN !
Dir fiel jetzt auf, das dein anschreiben und einfügen in Gruppen meiner Person möglicherweise als Manipulativ gewerten werden könnte? Jetzt fällt auch Dir auf, was du da treibst ...
Re: Insulting
Dr.Tod, ich antworte dir noch einmal, ganz ruhig.
„Besonders bedrohlich und beleidigend“
Jetzt wirds wirklich wild.
Der einzige der droht ist er selbst
„Ich sorge dafür das du gebannt wirst, ich und meine Freunde“
So der Spieler Cuted.
Möglicherweise sind hier Sprachbarrieren ein Thema ...
„Besonders bedrohlich und beleidigend“
Jetzt wirds wirklich wild.
Der einzige der droht ist er selbst
„Ich sorge dafür das du gebannt wirst, ich und meine Freunde“
So der Spieler Cuted.
Möglicherweise sind hier Sprachbarrieren ein Thema ...
Re: Insulting
Habt Ihr für mich ein Datum & genaue Uhrzeit von diesen gewissen Vorfällen? Ich muss mir hierzu erst eine oder mehrere Demos ansehen um mir einen Überblick verschaffen zu können.
In der Zwischenzeit empfehle ich Dir/Euch - den betroffenen Spieler stumm zu schalten. Somit kann er Euch nicht mehr ...



