aimbot "gz"

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Post Reply
PAGC2
Spieler
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed 11. Nov 2020, 20:35
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5629229
Been thanked: 39 times
4played Profil

aimbot "gz"

Post by PAGC2 »

Hallo liebe Admins,

Gamer: gz
STEAM_0:1:943353113

90% Headshots

Verdacht auf aimbot

Demo anbei
gz.dem
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 36 times
PAGC2
Spieler
Posts: 101
Joined: Wed 11. Nov 2020, 20:35
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5629229
Been thanked: 39 times
4played Profil

Re: aimbot "gz"

Post by PAGC2 »

eindeutigere Demo
Attachments
gz2.dem
(1005.63 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
RosenBritt
Spiel-Admin
Posts: 381
Joined: Sun 29. Mar 2015, 23:42
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:60252875
Been thanked: 44 times
4played Profil

Re: aimbot "gz"

Post by RosenBritt »

Hi PAG
Danke für die Eindeutige Demo.
Spieler ist gebannt

Grüße RosenBritt
cuted
Spieler
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu 18. Dec 2025, 14:10
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:67397638
4played Profil

Re: aimbot "gz"

Post by cuted »

Hey @RosenBritt,


Like I said do your colleague HoneyMom, you're also welcome in our steam group.

"Hi Honey Moon and forum communauty,

I hope you’re doing well.

Originally, this message was meant for you, but I think it’s stuck in the outbox because you’re probably receiving too many messages.

I thought it might be interesting to invite you to the Steam group for our server.

I created a small group mainly made up of players from the 4played.de Gun Game server.

We’re currently around 70 members, and I hope the group will continue to grow over time.

We share various things related to the server and the forum, as well as aim training scores and a small guide explaining how to improve more efficiently in FPS games, including how to use different aim trainers.

Anyway, you’re more than welcome to join if you’re interested. Here’s the link:

https://steamcommunity.com/chat/invite/hRbYaCjq"

And as for hacking, absolutely not. I spend a huge amount of time on aim trainers (Kovaak’s, Aim Lab, Aiming.Pro, 3D Aim Trainer). I’m not at a fully pro level yet, but I’ve already achieved a few top 0.1% scores.

So when someone has even a decent level of skill, people immediately start accusing them of cheating. Most of the time, it’s simply a mix of ego and toxicity.


Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Here a video I did this week-end on my biggest weakness (speed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SVROU_fPw
User avatar
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Posts: 3075
Joined: Sun 31. Jan 2016, 11:01
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
Been thanked: 1342 times
4played Profil

Re: aimbot "gz"

Post by Honey-Mom »

cuted wrote: Thu 24. Sep 2026, 20:30 Hey @RosenBritt,


Like I said do your colleague HoneyMom, you're also welcome in our steam group.

"Hi Honey Moon and forum communauty,

I hope you’re doing well.

Originally, this message was meant for you, but I think it’s stuck in the outbox because you’re probably receiving too many messages.

I thought it might be interesting to invite you to the Steam group for our server.

I created a small group mainly made up of players from the 4played.de Gun Game server.

We’re currently around 70 members, and I hope the group will continue to grow over time.

We share various things related to the server and the forum, as well as aim training scores and a small guide explaining how to improve more efficiently in FPS games, including how to use different aim trainers.

Anyway, you’re more than welcome to join if you’re interested. Here’s the link:

https://steamcommunity.com/chat/invite/hRbYaCjq"

And as for hacking, absolutely not. I spend a huge amount of time on aim trainers (Kovaak’s, Aim Lab, Aiming.Pro, 3D Aim Trainer). I’m not at a fully pro level yet, but I’ve already achieved a few top 0.1% scores.

So when someone has even a decent level of skill, people immediately start accusing them of cheating. Most of the time, it’s simply a mix of ego and toxicity.

Here a video I did this week-end on my biggest weakness (speed): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SVROU_fPw
Hi Cuted,

I really appreciate all the work you’re invested into the Steam group and everything else. However, I’d prefer not to receive any more advertisements or promotions about it. It’s gradually becoming a bit too much for me.

Thank you for your understanding.
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
cuted
Spieler
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu 18. Dec 2025, 14:10
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:67397638
4played Profil

Re: aimbot "gz"

Post by cuted »

Hi,

1) By the way, it’s important to understand the context and the reaction behind my message.

Rosen was spectating the entire evening that day. Knowing that he’s an admin, I immediately made the connection with the various hacking accusations I receive on a daily basis.

Please see it simply as a way for me to prove that I’m legitimate and protect myself, something I feel I have to do every day. Since this is something I experience on a regular basis, I’ve honestly started to perceive it as a form of harassment (logs will confirm it), and it’s getting exhausting.

2) I’m sorry for the inconvenience caused. That was obviously not my intention. I won’t post on the forum anymore to promote the Steam group.

I wish you a pleasant day, and I look forward to playing with you again.

Béni / Cuted
Post Reply