I got banned for playing...(???)

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

elber87marcos
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:94027221
4played Profil

I got banned for playing...(???)

Post by elber87marcos »

Hi everyone.
So I just came home after not opening Source for about 2 days and wanted to login and play in my favourite server (cs_italy with random spawn) in which, to my surprise I was banned. Figured it was an error and tried to connect a few more times and the same banned message kept appearing. I came to check this website and apparently I was perma banned for cheating/Wallhack that had me COMPLETLY MESMERIZED. Confused, I downloaded the demo and it surprised me even more how "a good playstyle" ig (not to brag) has got me banned when it is basically just some prefires (which are pretty basic if you know the map and have some technical knowledge about counter strike) and there is even evidence in the demo itself showing my lack of awareness towards enemy players. I'm using this post as a means to the admin in question (Marach) other proper admins, to re appeal my ban, having into account that all I was doing was simply enjoying the game and possibly some one reported me out of spite. It is really a shame to get banned for simply playing the game, in a server I have spent countless in and with weak and no real evidence of cheating whatsoever. If possible I will leave the demo in question or the link to it attached to this post so everyone can draw their own conclusions. (https://bans.4played.de/index.php?searc ... 0:94027221)
I really hope this gets solved and that everyone keeps enjoying their game but not that good cause it can get you banned lmao.
Thank you for the attention.
elber87marcos
Spieler
4played Profil

Re: I got banned for playing...(???)

Post by elber87marcos »

Forgot to mention, I go by the player name "two phone baby keem"
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Post by Marach »

We´ll check it again. I removed the ban. Some moments looked a bit like Wallhack, but that wasn't confirmed.

Sorry and have fun playing.
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)
elber87marcos
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by elber87marcos »

Thank you so much, sorry if I seemed agressive in the first post. This server community is really the only reason keeping cs source alive for me