banned for wh?

You're banned or have a demo of an cheater?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Sal
Spieler
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:448199457
4played Profil

banned for wh?

Post by Sal »

Hello, It seems that I've been banned for "wallhacks" and even after I've checked the demo it looks sus as hell, Me prefiring the people behind walls in doubledoors is because they're bots and they were going there in that way since I've been there all game, camaleonette in tunnel is because I heard his footsteps, pirat's long prefire is because he's a cheap bxstard and he always camps there, check the demo again please, and if there's any other way I can prove myself clean I'm down for it.

edit: me looking to the edge of every turn and door is because incase someone peeks me y'all should know better
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
4played Profil

Re: banned for wh?

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hello Sal,

Tell me something pls.
Demo from ban: https://bans.4played.de/?search=STEAM_0 ... bans=Suche
- Around 02:13 you saw him behind sitting the box. You stopped running and wait for him for a while. Very strange for me!

Best regards
H M
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Sal
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Sal »

I don't know which time that is since idk how to get the timestamps on the demo, Most of the time you see me pre-aiming corners but if you're talking about the "long he-nade" with pirat i told you he's been there every single time since he's always camping there, If so, then how come I didn't go rushing the downhill area *where he was there* then i got jumpscared with him being there since he killed the bot

P.S: Send me a screenshot of the timestamp idk what we're talking about, also if there's anyway you can ss my pc or cheat detector programs (e.x. WG for cs 1.6) I'm more than pleased to scan, Note that every single prefire or pre-aiming is because I have ears and hear their footsteps.
Last edited by Sal on Fri 18. Oct 2024, 17:36, edited 1 time in total.
Sal
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Sal »

There are lots of times in the demo where I also die because I got surprised such as the doubledoors kill by the player meow plagg. If you're talking about the time where I jumped pirat down in tunnel and headshotted him, I just goof around in tunnels I like to jump players there and I got lucky with the p250, That's all there's to say about that clip :/
Sal
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Sal »

Just came home and checked some of the timestamps you guys think are extreme but let me address some stuff first, in around 0:42 I died due to the player killing me, If I had hacks I could've just fallen back and shot him through the wall, in 1:05 -1:10 I heard the p90 of the player while going thru long and knowing its pirat I naded incase he was waiting (he-nade didn't show any damage so I advanced forward) If I had wallhacks I could've just flanked him right away yet him killing the bot made me aware he was there, in 2:10 the low tunnel place in DD2DM is known for knifing + I heard his footsteps *YET AGAIN* knowing that there were no Ts in the tunnel area "they were scattered across long and middle-doubledoors" , in 2:45 I died due to me not being aware there was a player there since he came rushing, If I had hacks I could've aimed there and prefired atleast.

P.S: Sorry for not addressing the timestamps earlier, I wasn't home and couldn't access my pc.
Sal
Spieler
4played Profil

Post by Sal »

*Additional*
In 3:00 - 3:08, I naded to check if there was anyone there but the he nade didn't do any damage so I advanced forward but then I heard an HE-Nade thrown back into there which made me go back, If I had hacks I would've also known there were 2 people coming from there and camped/wallbanged them.
Marach
Verwaltung
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:5265742
4played Profil

Post by Marach »

Hey Sal,
i unbanned you. Have fun!

Greets
Marach
Schiessen lernen und Freunde treffen! (2000, [MD]Boa vom Mördogs-Clan)