Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Locked
universe
Spieler
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 10. Sep 2026, 01:00
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:357533777
4played Profil

Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by universe »

Hi, I got banned but didnt use any cheats, so I am calling for objection

I think it is because of the player "höjjan", he insulted me as a faggot, a retard and other things yesterday on the Server and he was sure I am using cheats.
Thats surely against your TOS isnt it, to be a homophobe and calling players retard?
He even went out of his way to add me on steam and tell me, because he is so happy that he got me banned somehow lol.
hoj.png
hoj.png (24.5 KiB) Viewed 1249 times
universe
Spieler
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 10. Sep 2026, 01:00
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:357533777
4played Profil

Re: Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by universe »

And another Player called "HAMSTER1" when I was on DM Office yesterday night, he kept saying stuff like "Heil Hi....." in voice chat that every Player could hear it, just so you know :roll:
RYSKAPINNEN
Spieler
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat 24. Jan 2026, 02:46
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:463784526
4played Profil

Re: Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by RYSKAPINNEN »

you added me on steam you cheating dog and i had nothing to do with getting you banned lmao and i dont see how what i say in steam messages has anything to do with this server and its rules you stupid maggot
Last edited by RYSKAPINNEN on Sat 12. Sep 2026, 20:05, edited 1 time in total.
universe
Spieler
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 10. Sep 2026, 01:00
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:357533777
4played Profil

Re: Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by universe »

Surely not, you were just crying all night that I am cheating, what a coinsidence I guess?

Can we agree on, that if it turns out that I am not cheating you look pretty stupid and like a bad loser in the game, because you call someone a cheater and insult them for playing good? ;)

And I am sure it got something to do with their rules of their servers if you call someone a fag + faggot there.
Maybe go look it up.
RYSKAPINNEN
Spieler
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat 24. Jan 2026, 02:46
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:463784526
4played Profil

Re: Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by RYSKAPINNEN »

you literally called hamster1 a ukrainian faggot on office dm in voice chat stop acting like you are some saint that didnt cheat when its very obvious that you are wallhacking
User avatar
Karacho
Ehemalig
Posts: 223
Joined: Mon 22. Aug 2022, 22:18
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:5047012
Been thanked: 157 times
4played Profil

Re: Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by Karacho »

Good i'm not admin here anymore.
I would give you both some time to reflect on your attitude.
How old are you guys? 10?
universe
Spieler
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 10. Sep 2026, 01:00
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:357533777
4played Profil

Re: Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by universe »

Honestly I don't think it was that bad, but you can tell me what to improve.

I mean I just came her to report a false ban, which can happen. So in that way I am already banned anyway :-|
I didnt hold any grudge against an admin and I didn't insult RYSKAPINNEN the way he did towards me, but I felt the need to show that too, because it was so ridiculous.
Anyway the point is, if I didn't get punished for not cheating, I wouldn't be here ;)

"Its very obvious that I am wallhacking" maybe in your world RYSKAPINNEN but I guess so you agree to my statement because you double down? :coffee:

Didn't you record a demo or anything, so you can show us what makes you so sure maybe?
User avatar
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Posts: 3075
Joined: Sun 31. Jan 2016, 11:01
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
Been thanked: 1342 times
4played Profil

Re: Objection I got banned but didnt cheat

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hello,

universe you got unbanned. No hacks detected at the moment.
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
Locked