return

Du wurdest gebannt oder hast eine Demo eines Cheaters?

Moderator: Verwaltung

Post Reply
FMF12
Spieler
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu 1. Oct 2026, 12:21
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:542073549
4played Profil

return

Post by FMF12 »

Good morning Honey-Mom. Some time ago, I had an issue with another player and tried to counter the situation by cheating. The result was my removal from the server. I won't beat around the bush: I acknowledge my mistake and express my sincere regret. Is there any possibility of rejoining the server? Obviously, if I am accepted back, the slightest doubt or report against me would result in another ban. This is the only guarantee I can offer to regain my place and assure you that I will not repeat the offense. I look forward to your reply; thank you.
User avatar
Honey-Mom
Leitung
Posts: 3074
Joined: Sun 31. Jan 2016, 11:01
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:21973834
Been thanked: 1341 times
4played Profil

Re: return

Post by Honey-Mom »

Hello FMF12,

Your ban history is endless long.
On top of that, you have used cheats, and you even tried to deny using these hacks afterwards.

I believe you are an internet troll and that you are not going to change. Therefore, I will not unban you at this time.

Best regards
H M
!! Folge 4played auch bei Facebook & Twitter !!

Steamgruppen / Steamgroups:
4played - Stammspieler
4played
FMF12
Spieler
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu 1. Oct 2026, 12:21
Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:542073549
4played Profil

Re: return

Post by FMF12 »

Todo es cierto, soy humano y me equivoco. intento aprender de mis errores. lo siento, gracias igualmente. espero que mas adelante pueda volver.
Post Reply